Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are you alright?

Are you alright?
Can you speak?
Happening the way things are gray
Just lay it on thick, I can’t see
And erase me in your childish fits
Illuminate me in the progress of forgetting me
I’ll be here not too far for a quick check up
Are you alright?
Can you speak? Hands that can’t grasp, or anything for a change
A rush of opposites crack in halves, and no words to be found as I listen more and more
As I see my days fade away
Seasons change and seasons gray
The way things are happening
Cast poverty through out the night
Poor less than you more
Aches of pain, Are you alright?
Your muffled mouth, Can you speak?
And so you’ll see, that no matter if in day dreams, no words can ever escape from me
From the bottom of misguidance
To the middle of a work in progress
Seasons fade and change the way
Things are happening kind of gray